While Pocketshots are designed to be fast and fun photoshoots, a longer-form Portrait Session allows us more time and space to create a visual story for you.
Here’s the gist:
- These sessions typically last about 2 hours.
- They take place at either Robyn’s studio, your home, or another location.
- Before the shoot, we’ll have a phone consultation where we will:
- discuss goals, location, and inspiration
- learn more about the personalities of you and your "family members" so that we can make sure our many backdrops, props, and accessories reflect your uniqueness
- plan wardrobe, answer questions, and plan out other particulars
- Print, digital, and other product packages are available for purchase after you have seen the proofing gallery (usually within one week after your session)
Please inquire below for rates and more information, including: personal/private, corporate, animal rescue, and commercial commissioned requests. Sorry, no weddings.